For those of you still undecided as to whether you’re going to participate we thought that giving a few more details of the race format and rules might encourage more of you to sign up. The aim of the event is FUN, but there are some great draw prizes to win that were donated by our sponsors and supporters.
9am – Registration
- $12 in advance (e-transfer to email@example.com), $15 on the day, $5 for additional classes. Each class entry gets you a ticket for the prize draw.
- 1/10 2WD Short Course Truck
- 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck
- 1/8 4WD Electric Buggy
- 1/8 4WD Nitro Buggy
- Open electric (excluding Monster Trucks)
- Monster Trucks nitro/electric (eg. Revo, Savage, T-Maxx, MGT, LST etc.)
- Bring your car to registration so we can number it for the correct class
10am – Practice
10:50am – Drivers Meeting
11am – Races
- Races will be un-timed but will be approximately 5min duration
- Winner will be the first car to complete 10 laps from a grid start. The winner gets an additional ticket for the prize draw increasing their chance of winning a prize.
- Races are monitored by a pair of judges whose decision is final.
- We will run as many race-rounds as possible through the day.
- Rubber tires only (no studs or chains to ensure marshall/spectator safety).
- Reverse should not be used.
- Stay off the throttle when your require help from a marshall.
- Every driver must marshall the following race or provide someone to marshall on their behalf. You may additionally be required to marshall other races depending on attendees.
- Remember this is a for-fun event.