The large RC race track is a main feature of Halifax RC Park. Even during practice or testing, there are a set of guidelines that are worth remembering when using the track:
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Do your best to maintain your line.
- Expect to be on the track with all different skill levels during practice.
- Respect those around you. This is a shared public RC Track.
- Do not repair your vehicle on the track. If your vehicle breaks down, remove it from the track and take it to a safe place to inspect it.
- Do not stop your vehicle on the track. Use the pit lane or one of the pull-offs
- If you need to retrieve your vehicle on the track, walk around the outside to the point nearest your vehicle and enter the track only when safe to do so.
- If you spin someone out, hit them or mess up their lap, wait for them to regain their original position and win your place with a clean pass on the track.
- If someone is removing their vehicle from the track and yours is approaching, ease off of your throttle and maintain your line. This will help the person exit the track safely.
- Have Fun and Share Your Fun!