A local drone pilot (@JoeMiddleroad) took a great photo of the new 2017 layout at Halifax R/C Park a few weeks back. Since the photo we’ve been hard at work removing weeds and will shortly be building jumps (tomorrow, Sat 10th June 1-3pm) to give the track that real off-road feel.
The new layout has 3 possible tracks:
- A novice loop (green) for slower vehicles and less experienced drivers
- An advanced loop (orange) for the quicker cars
- A full circuit (blue) using a combination of the two loops
- If you find yourself alone at the circuit, feel free to use whichever layout you prefer. But do try to accommodate other users if they arrive while you are there.
- Always remember to be considerate of other users of the R/C track
- R/C cars can be dangerous, so make sure you don’t stand on the track when driving